Monday, December 12, 2011

A heartfelt gift

There's nothing like giving someone a gift that you know truly touches their heart.
It's not hard, you just have to look closely, pay attention and most importantly, want to really GIVE. And it's never ever about money or value. It's about the thought you've put into the gift and the fact that you know exactly what it is that can put a smile on their face.

And nothing comes close to the feeling you get when you give from the heart. I have never been big on Christmas but every now and then, on a rare occasion, being able to gift something to someone that they really love, just reminds me of what I wish Christmas could be for me all the time.

Today was one of those days and it just made my entire Christmas. It's that simple :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home