What a difference...
I have just gotten back from choir rehearsal and BOY, was that fun! Just this evening alone I learned so much more than I have in the past year!
The reason? We're auditioning new conductors for the choir and we had two applicants doing half a rehearsal each tonight.
Alone the insights they brought along was worth doing it for! And I realized we had a really good Bass section! And that we CAN sing without being surgically attached to our scores! And... well, so many more things that would bore you to tears here.
Suffice it to say a new age has dawned on our choir and I cannot wait for it to happen. As things are, I just don't have fun singing anymore so these two today have reminded me of how much I used to love it and how I can't wait to sing again with all my heart!
Bring it on, 2010! Bring it on!!!!! :-)
1 Comments:
Nice one! Very cool! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home