The first...
I should probably start by saying that I can be really nasty. Sometimes. If I'm being pushed to the limit.
Don't be too shocked, I'm sure everyone knows I've got that "bad bone" in my body. If there are people out there who push the wrong buttons, I will react accordingly.
Not to say that this blog will be all about being nasty but I don't think I can stop it under certain circumstances. And seeing as I'll be writing about it, I don't intend to feel guilty either.
You will most likely hear me complain about one of two things: work or the UK. Neither subject is something I'm particularly happy with at the moment but you never know - things can change.
I will try to keep a daily update on here, even if it's just two, three sentences. Some will be more upbeat than others. I also intend to post pictures. Not sure of what at the moment but I'm sure I'll find plenty along the way. After all I live here and pretty much everyone I know doesn't.
So anyway - feel free to post comments. I'm writing this in English but clearly, German comments will be just as welcome (though I'd appreciate the effort of at least trying to respond in English)
2 Comments:
Hi my darling,
I'trying to write in English as you wish. I find your blog very interesting, although I must confess I've never heard of it.
I'm looking forward to read about you, your feelings and ideas.
Bye, bye
Mama
A bit late, but...
...i fully agree with you. Being nasty every now and then is essential in life. It's like an emotional ventile- if you suppress it, you'll burst one day. Or implode, if you manage to remove each and every emotion from yourself.
I guess i would make a very bad buddhist...
Post a Comment
<< Home