NaNoWriMo 2005 - WINNER!!!!!
Well, who would've guessed? I have actually finished the required 50,000 words and am now officially a NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner!!!
The tentative title of the novel is "Travel a lifetime". Remains to be seen if this is the final one or if something better comes along.
Here's a listing of word counts from beginning to end.
November 9th - 780 words
November 10th - 5,191 words
November 11th - 10,495 words
November 12th - 12,066 words
November 13th - 15,926 words
November 14th - 17,538 words
November 15th - 20,654 words
November 19th - 23,693 words
November 20th - 28,688 words
November 22nd - 30,160 words
November 29th - 40,202 words (spot the 10,000 words written in a day!!!)
November 30th - 50,174 words (spot the 10,000 words written in a day!!!)
I'll be arrogant and cocky now and say - I ROCK!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home