Two firsts
Well, where do I start. Within two days I have managed to experience two brandnew things. Where shall I start, where shall I start...
There's this website/game called Second Life. Those in tune with what's going on out there in the big, bad internet world will know what Second Life is. For those that haven't got a clue here's a short summary. Basically it's an online game, you sign up for it, create your avatar (you can make it look like you or you can be someone completely different - they look cartoon-like but still somewhat real) and then you start roaming about all these gazillion of places where other people are at the same time as you. The trick with this is that you can actually make a living in this game. To make a long story short, if you know how to make goods to sell (so basically create items such as clothing, books, whatever) you can earn Linden Dollars which you can then convert to real US Dollars. Suffice it to say plenty of people have made a TON of money through this game so I thought I'd join to see what the fuss is about.
Apart from the fact that you can FLY in Second Life (sooooo cool!!!!!), I found the whole experience overwhelming and confusing. Unless you're willing to spend hours or even entire days in the game, you won't get much out of it. So whilst trying to figure out how to teleport myself from one place to another, I set the scene for the first first ;-) Namely cybersex. And I have to tell you about it because honestly, I can't keep that to myself!!!
Basically I teleported myself to this place (without my knowledge, of course) and landed in the midst of a sex club. How did I know? PLENTY of naked people around (in Second Life you can take your clothes off with a few mouse clicks) and even more pornographic images all over the walls. It took me about two minutes to recover and one minute to start exploring the place. Why and how was it a sex club? I needed to find out. Going around I saw some of the naked people using some ball-shaped things that float around everywhere in the game. I realized they were scripts that (don't ask me how) make your avatar do certain things. Before I knew it I had "touched" one of those balls that said "dancing" and my avatar started dancing!!! Quite cool actually. And then I realized that others were touching different balls and that made them start to have sex. It honestly looked hilarious!!! I'm talking about seeing some very good 3D avatars get down to it from whichever angle you want to! Talk about voyeurism!!!
Anyway... not too much later (whilst still dancing cause I couldn't by the life of me figure out what to do to make it stop) I walked around another place that had something to do with sex and was approached by this guy. After very brief chit chat (he seemed nice enough) he asked me if I'd ever had sex in SL to which I had to say no and he admitted neither had he! He then proceeded to tell me that someone gave him... are you sitting down????... a penis!!!! LOL I almost fell off my chair laughing. Turns out the standard avatar in the game does not have "those" body parts LOL So now, as the owner of a brand spanking new penis, he wanted to try it out. So I said why not. The guy was actually really good fun and we laughed a lot, he teleported me to somewhere where I finally managed to stop dancing, then we got our avatars to slow dance, kinda precursor to the sex part. Eventually he found a secluded place with some of those scripted balls that indicated if you touched them you'd have sex so we went there. I can't even tell you how hilarious this was... first of all, the scripts in this particular place were so bad that the couple looked like they were floating in mid air, while doing the dirty deed. Second, the scripts were so bad that his brand new penis never came anywhere near where it should've been in order to do the dirty deed. I swear, it was the funniest thing ever.
Now I'm always cautious with those kind of things so I never revealed my real name or any contact details but the guy did so I guess if I ever bother to go play the game again, I have someone I can have sex with right there!!! LOL It's a shame I didn't take screenshots - you'd've have died laughing. Oh yeah... did I mention that he had to "wear" his penis? Meaning that he could attach it to any part of his body - I managed to persuade him to attach it to his shoulder. It looked interesting!!! LOL Oh, and then he gave me the penis, of course. So I'd have one just in case I ever needed one ROFL! Whoever said cybersex is no good had no clue!!!
Now, my second first was not nearly as exciting as my first! LOL
I was asked by a colleague of mine if I wanted to go and see the Red Sox play last night - how could I say no??? Though I'm really not a spontaneous person, I knew this was a chance to experience real baseball.
We had seats in the bleachers but because Fenway Park is relatively small, we could still see really well. It was a beautiful day yesterday, in the 80s and as the sun came down over Boston, the Red Sox played the Toronto Blue Jays... and LOST :-(
Personally, I found the game relatively boring, mainly because out of the entire three hour game time, maybe one hour total meant real action. It's a game that's very slow moving, that's not action packed and that hardly makes you wanna bite your nails in frustration LOL
But the atmosphere there alone was well worth the trip. Yesterday was the 613th day of consecutive sellouts of Fenway Park which just goes to show how dedicated Red Sox fans are (cause they sure as hell ain't winnin!). The friend that asked me to go with her is a huge fan and she explained to me certain things about the game and toward the end, I kinda got the main gist of it though I could still not see through the details of certain things. I stood with the rest of the stadium when they sang the national anthem and it made my hairs stand up on end, as it did when they all started singing "Take me out to the ballgame" and later "Sweet Caroline". These are the things that you gotta be there for to understand why it's so cool... no description will really do it justice.
Apart from sitting in front of some immature mid-twenties guys who literally talked every single second and added their unwanted commentary to anything happening on the field, the evening was very cool. I had a Fenway Frank (a glorified hot dog, which for 4 dollars was the most overpriced piece of crap I've ever eaten) and I got up to cheer and scream when they tried to do the wave. I even joined in boooooing one of their own players. Or so it seemed! Turns out there's this player called Kevin Youkilis and when it was his turn to bat, the entire stadium started booooing him. So I turned to my friend and said "Why are you booing, what did he do?" and she just laughed at me and said "We're saying Yoooooooouuuukkk, his name is Youkilis so everyone does that when he steps up" LOL Duh, could've fooled me! After that I was well versed in the art of yoooouuuuuk screaming ;-)
I will try to upload some videos I took but I'm not promising anything. I've got so much video footage I meant to upload, who knows when I get to this one.
Time for bed now... night night!
2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ich weigere mich ja noch standhaft dem SL-Hype nachzugeben. Somit vielen Dank für den Einblick. Nächstes Mal aber bitte mit Screenshots!
--------------------
Ich hatte eben auch ein "erstes Mal" und hab zum ersten Mal einen eigenen Kommentar gelöscht. - Ich glaub aber, Dein Cybersex war lustiger.
Post a Comment
<< Home