Saturday, September 03, 2005

Spammers

Bloody stupid spam assholes!!!
I had barely finished my last entry when I received this "nice" comment below!!!
Sorry to say, I had to enable the "word verification" on the comments so that they can't just post their stupid stuff easily. Hope this won't deter you guys from commenting :-)

" Military to bloggers: Watch your postings
Courtesy to S&S World War II posters such as this one pushed the idea of being 'tight lipped' with sensitive military information.
My boss doesn't want me to surf on company time, but I had to check out your blog and leave my comment. I think you've done a good job on it. I hope you don't mine if I use some of your ideas on my own blog about Life Insurance Quote."


HOW DARE THEY? Bloody lowlife!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nesco said...

Mittlerweile melden sich die Spammer sogar in meinem Messageboard an, um auf ihre Casinos und Pharmacy aufmerksam zu machen!

September 04, 2005 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home