Well TV series starring the HOFF as your evil boss! As a secret revenge plot you leave him trapped in the lift with schleimer... and the dickhead from my work ... this causes him plea for your help Maky..only you can save him... your fate is in his hands......
Cheer up chicka! I can see dark clouds over woking ...
You're crazy, chick! But you make me laugh and I so desperately need that at the moment! I wish you were still working with me. Obviously not for your sake but for mine LOL To be honest schleimer has calmed down and nada is now the "hated one". At least I'm not the only digusted by him, so that makes me feel better! LOL
P.S. Hoff or no Hoff - in that role, he needs to DIE! *g*
4 Comments:
Lass mich raten, du meinst nicht die TV-Serie? o_O
LOL du bist verrueckt ;-) Aber um deine Frage zu beantworten - nein, nicht die TV Serie. Damit koennte ich besser umgehen wenn das der Fall waere ;-)
I agree? German is a funny language isn't it?
Well TV series starring the HOFF as your evil boss! As a secret revenge plot you leave him trapped in the lift with schleimer... and the dickhead from my work ... this causes him plea for your help Maky..only you can save him... your fate is in his hands......
Cheer up chicka! I can see dark clouds over woking ...
You're crazy, chick! But you make me laugh and I so desperately need that at the moment!
I wish you were still working with me. Obviously not for your sake but for mine LOL To be honest schleimer has calmed down and nada is now the "hated one". At least I'm not the only digusted by him, so that makes me feel better! LOL
P.S. Hoff or no Hoff - in that role, he needs to DIE! *g*
Post a Comment
<< Home