Thursday, August 20, 2009

TRIKKE!!!!!

(Ok this is realy freaky - I just searched my blog to see if I ever mentioned buying my Trikke back when I was in the States and stumbled upon my entry from August 19th 2007, EXACTLY two years to the day that I first tried the Trikke and now, two years to the day later, I decided to uncover it and try it out again - FREEEEEAKY!!!)

So anyway - sorry for being away for so long, AGAIN.
Still, some rather fun (and not very flattering) pictures to follow so I'll promise you it will be worth the wait.

As mentioned above, I talked with some colleagues at work about my Trikke and turned out one of them had bought one (a smaller one) for his daughter many years ago so we decided to bring them in and give them a good run in the car park at work. Which is what we did on Wednesday.
On my part, I was hoping these dudes would be able to uncover the mystery of trikking since I never really got the hang of it when I first bought it in the States!

SO without much further ado - enjoy the pics! Sorry for the rubbish quality but these are actually taken from a film I took, rather than from the photo camera.

My colleagues trying the Trikkes out:





Me giving it a go and slowly getting the hang of it (and looking like a big, fat elephant on it, of course)











3 Comments:

Anonymous mama said...

Hab mich sehr gefreut die Fotos zu sehen. Hab inzwischen auch gegoogelt und gesehen was ein Trikke ist.
Kannst es jetz fahren, oder noch nicht? Siehst ein bischen unbeholfen auf den Fotos.

August 21, 2009 3:23 PM  
Blogger Maky said...

Ja, so richtig fahren kann ich's noch nicht. Das braucht vieeeel Uebung hab ich so das Gefuehl! Aber ich habe vor am Wochenende mal in der Woking Gegend rumzukurven, mal schauen wie's weitergeht ;-) Ich verliere das Interesse daran bestimmt superschnell LOL

August 21, 2009 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Gildo said...

nice!!
YOU MUST INFLATE THE TIRES TO 80-90 PSI
straighten up your body (stand straight), practice on FLAT ground first until you get a hang of it.
Use helmet!
have fun. You will love it.

August 21, 2009 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home