Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The worst book EVER!!!!

Star by Pamela Anderson.
Yes, THE Pamela Anderson who clearly has NOTHING in her brains (now SHE'd need fake brains, not fake boobs!!!!!!!)
This is the most pathetic attempt at an autobiography disguised as a novel that I've ever come across.
I kept reading on hoping it would get better but it was quite the opposite. Nothing belonged together and it was all about was a string of affairs this "Star" had on her way up to the top.

Seriously - I am warning you NOT to read it as you will have wasted a very precious part of your life on trash. Stupid, straw-head, idiotic trash. Very much like the author, I imagine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.... well, brave of you to give it a chance in the first place.
my worst books ranks are

"Die Buddenbrooks" - Thomas Mann
"Endurign love" - Ian McEwan (i am open for any comment on that one, i was bored out of my mind... "gripping"... ! yeah, right !

September 13, 2005 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home