Saturday, December 30, 2006

My new video camera...

... is SUPERCOOL! I haven't had much time to play with it yet, but here's two pics I took with it. Eventually, once I've figured out what to film and how, I shall try to post little videos as well. Give me some time though ;-)

Me waving the video camera around and accidentaly hitting the "Photo shot" button LOL



Snow falling on my car - at this point, it all looked beautiful and not quite threatening. I made the mistake to drive to the shops zfter taking this picture to get some food and other stuff and by the time I got back there was enough snow to make me realize two things:

1. I am absolutely and totally unprepared to drive under such conditions. And
2. I need winter tyres. I was barely driving and my car was skidding all over the place. I went as far as having to park it within my apartment complex but nowhere near my own apartment because I was too terrified to drive down a fairly steep hill. Thanksfully the snow is already melting so I picked up the car a while ago and brought it back. But I am totally freaked out now. God knows what'll happen once serious snow falls. I guess I'll be working a lot from home!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home