Not much to report
Indeed, I haven't got much to say since nothing much is happening at the moment.
My wrist seems to be healing nicely though I still cannot use it for much. I can't really hold on to anything with it, I can't really move it in certain directions and I have a dull ache in it all the time. Nothing bad enough to take painkillers for but it's not exactly nice either. I'm still wearing the splint as much as I can though it's really uncomfortable now because it's so hot out there and it makes my hand sweat.
Jobwise there's no updates. I'm starting to lose my patience with all things job-related. I sent an email to the hiring manager for the NC job and have told her that my end date is September 5th and I'd really like to know whether there's any updates on that job or if I need to consider packing for Europe. So far I haven't heard back. I will try to apply for other jobs here in Bedford I guess but I'm really so fed up with being in this limbo situation, not knowing what the hell I'll be doing in less than 6 weeks time. So what's new, eh? I'll keep you updated.
I've been really tired lately. And when I say tired, I mean SO tired that I've come home at 5pm and took a nap for two hours. Very weird behavior for me. Obviously, when I take a nap in the middle of the day, I won't get to bed until something like 3 or 4am that night so my entire system is screwed up. I'm confused about the tiredness though - I will watch it more closely and see if I can manage to understand where it comes from.
That's it... another week starting tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all.
Laters!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home