Squeak, squeak, squeak...
After almost four years of living on the second floor and having noone above me, I had gotten used to not hearing any noises from above. Moving here changed my luck.
My upstairs neighbor moves like an elephant. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM with every step he takes on these wooden floorboards. Well, watcha gonna do, eh?
If it was only that, I wouldn't mind. But last night I found out what else I can hear from upstairs. I was almost asleep when the BOOM, BOOM, BOOM noises woke me up. I quickly realized that it wasn't just one person and soon enough I heard giggling. Female giggling. And another two minutes into that realization the rhythmic sounds of a bed creaking made it very clear that I was about to witness my neighbor's sexual prowess that night.
Not much to talk about, I'm afraid - "squeak, squeak, squeak" the bed springs were saying... a few times in slow succession, then nothing for a while. Then more squeaks, female moans, then nothing. I closed my eyes tighter, hoping that had been it and I could go back to sleep. No such luck. A short minute later more squeaks, moans. They were coming in quicker succession and then stopped again. I felt like timing them, just to have something else to do than wait for the end. Thankfully, the end was near. A few squeaks and a high pitched "YES!" later it was over. All in all it was something like 5 minutes I'm guessing. Really not very impressive. I turned around on my airbed and shut my eyes again. No more squeaks interrupted my sleep after that. I really hope he won't score too often. I haven't even moved into the bedroom yet but I'm dreading it now. Better get some earplugs tomorrow... ;-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home