Attacks
I don't know what to say, my mind is jumbled, I want to scream and cry and yet all I can do is sit here in this stupid chair, in this stupid office and constantly hit refresh on the BBC website in case there's more info on these terrible attacks.
I can't say I'm afraid, I feel quite safe here but I'm scared for those I know in London. The mobile network is down, everyone is trying to reach their loved ones and make sure they're ok. Some will never get through...
I can't believe that people as sick and evil as that live out there somewhere. I hope they get the punishment they deserve. And more.
Maybe I'll write more when my head has cleared.
2 Comments:
Maky,
I'm soooo glad to hear you're safe. I was worried about you this morning, so I checked your blog here at work. Thanks for checking in here and letting us all know you're ok.
Now I just need to hear from Jill, my classmate/friend from a couple of years ago. She just moved to London from Canada this spring, and I'm worried about her b/c I know she doesn't have a vehicle there, so she'd be doing public transport.
take care,
karen
Karen, so good to hear from you!
Have you heard from Jill yet? I hope she's alright!
Hugs!
Post a Comment
<< Home