Tuesday, July 26, 2005

So hard...

... to write in this blog at the moment.
My brain seems scrambled to pieces, I can barely allow myself to deal with what is happening on a DAILY basis at work at the moment. I find it all so hard to explain because nobody can understand unless you were in that team, in that workplace, in that situation.
Suffice it to say, on Friday someone I respected very highly in the German office resigned. It took it out of me completely and I spent the entire weekend just trying to get to grips with this.
On Monday things could've gotten better due to my manager resigning as well (I'm tellin ya, it IS happening daily!!!) which I think could've improved my situation at work. Were it not for a freak in our team that seems to be considered as the next manager. I've said this yesterday and I've said it today - if that idiot gets the job I'm outta there in a flash. There's barely anything keeping me there as it is, in fact the only thing that still keeps me is the minimal chance of being transferred to the US. If not for that I'd have been gone a long time.
The atmosphere at work is unbearable, I know I shouldn't let it get to me too much but there are times where I wonder how people can be so incredibly dumb and stupid and blind. And then there are times when I can laugh but those are rare.
On top of this I'm desperately trying to figure a way out to start/complete my university project and am faced with the fact that I truly know NOTHING and have no idea how to get this done. Though I know I'll eventually get there the road is a rocky one and the journey most unpleasant.
So really - all in all not much fun. And to top it all off, a piece of a tooth broke off on Friday. So much for being through with the dentist - can things get worse??? I'll bet you they will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home