Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Seeing old friends

After working on Sunday I met up with Caroline and we went off to London (Greenwich, to be precise) to meet up with Eric. He was over from Australia for a few days. I've never been in Greenwich before but I can now see what Ally means when she says it's lovely. It really IS. Beautifully green and so quiet (though we were there during some street festival so not so quiet at first). Not like London at all.

Eric, it was so good to see you. I truly, truly miss you!!!!!! Life here would be so much better if you'd stuck around and hadn't taken off to Oz two years ago! See ya in Cape Cod!

Caroline - chick, thanks for giving into my obession for Krispy Kreme. Thank heavens for them at Canary Wharf, huh? ;-) We need to meet up MORE OFTEN!!!

Here's the pic Ron took of the three of us (thanks Ron!!!)



Thanks you guys - it was so much fun! Shame Kaj wasn't there for our ABBA Revival ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home