Luxury
Oh boy... I've just realized that I've grown to be very spoiled over here. At least in the car department (I'm guessing going back to teeny tiny apartments won't be easy either).
Just on a whim I decided to do a search for cars in Germany, see what I could get over there for the few savings I'll have once I get back to Europe. Turns out, not a lot! Makes me ache for my Cory which is such a good car... why, a 2003 Toyota Corolla over there is, first of all SMALL (aka only two doors, instead of four) and costs almost twice as much! Granted, a lot less mileage on it than my Cory but still!!!! And then of course, there's the fact that I refuse to ever drive a stick again. Automatic or nothing. I'm dreading going back to the UK and having to use that crappy non-automatic Ford again until I can get something better. UGH. I actually think that's my biggest problem - find a decent automatic car that's not too expensive. Not an easy feat in Germany... *sigh*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home