Thursday, September 20, 2007

Surprising read

So I've been spending most of my free time in the past few weeks reading books. A LOT of them. Since I packed all of them up in boxes to be shipped and I realized they're taking one heck of a lot of space, I thought to myself I ought to at least read some to see if they're even worth having them shipped over.

As I finished one book a few minutes ago and picked out another one I had bought at some library sale or other, I opened it and almost skipped the front page and the handwriting on it. Had it not been for my name jumping out at me. I looked at the cover of the book again - did I remember being given this by someone? Did I forget? I looked at the handwriting... it says "To Maky". Hmmm.... confused. I search my mind again but nothing happens. I look closer - AHA!!!! Maky suddenly turns into Mary.
See for yourself, it could've easily been my name.
On a sidenote - the book is called "Rex and the city" and is written by Lee Harrington ;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home