When I am rich - part 2
When I am rich...
... I will buy/build a big house and the first thing I will have built right next to it is an olympic sized ICE RINK!!! Then I will be able to skate whenever I want, for however long I want. I can choose whatever music I want to hear and how loud it should be. I will have my own private Zamboni and Zamboni driver who will be at my disposal at any time of day or night to clear the ice. I will have a private teacher who will spend hours trying to teach me stuff I will find unbearably hard to learn LOL I will have multiple cameras installed so I can record my progress and review what I have learned over time and what I can improve on.
I will be able to invite friends over to have ice skating parties and skate for free to their heart's desire. And every now and then I'd have a local community skating time, also for free, for all people in my "neck of the woods" to enjoy skating and having some fun, even in the midst of summer!
And of course I would make sure that all the energy that is needed to manage the rink would come from a windmill/wind pump in order to make it as environmentally friendly as possible! :-)
To being rich!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home